Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday... McFly?


Why do people love football so much?  The reasons don't matter.  People love football.   

Not everyone loves football.  I don't love football. I love my brother.  I enjoy watching football with him because my brother listens to sports radio. This guy knows everything about the coaches and the players!  When I watch a game with him, he gets me engaged by telling me about the people and the relationships on the field.  

(I bet we could do a 1 degree of separation game with Love and Love everything.  You love cow tongue?  I love greek yogurt and greek yogurt comes from cows just like cow tongues.)

I scheduled the first Love Like That conference call during the Super Bowl which is like planning a call during Thanksgiving dinner.  I didn't know the Super Bowl was this Sunday until 4 hours ago. The Sunday 2/2 conference call is canceled.  If you have any questions, send me an email: annainmaine@gmail.com. 

Love is not attachment.  When I get attached to something going a certain way, I am not being Love.  Things going how I planned, or understanding why they did not go as intended, is irrelevant when I consider the awesome nature of love.   

Look, I'll show you: 


Love isn't rational; it is an unfolding of epic proportion.  Love is beyond your brain's capacity to understand.  Which is fine because you don't need to understand or like the big picture to be part of it.  You are swept up in Love whether you know it or not!    

No comments:

Post a Comment