Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stars and Mountains and Music. Very Good.


Thank you for giving attention to freedom. Personally, I think we're revolutionaries, the vanguard even!  I'm not saying that other people aren't, by the way.  I simply have experience - in one way or another - with you all and I declare each of you and our collective attention to be positively impacting everyone on the planet such that each of us feels more enlivened, connected and relaxed.  Anything else you'd like to add?  Put it in.  

It seems like there's no answer, no solution, no problem, no prescription. Only discovery.  I mean, really.  No answer.  It's blowing my mind.  But, I vowed (to myself) to keep this post low on Anna drama.

---

What a beautiful exploration.  There's something in each of us - curiosity, sweetness, fire, devotion - that said yes to experiencing Free Like That.  All those somethings together are like:  



Here's a link if the video clip doesn't make it to the blog page. 

---

As for my ego and I... Mooji said in the satsang that I watched this morning:
   If there is a sniper season 
   and you take things out, that is okay.  
   But this is not full time work. 
Yesterday, I was feeling thusly. The tone has shifted, however.  Now we're here.  

1 comment:

  1. :) I have no idea what the video has to do with the post but I played it several times and there are many more covers like that, that they did in their van!!! I love it....

    ReplyDelete